Following a recent response to another question someone had I wanted to share my summary of AVA . Disclaimer I am a very active Travala.com community member and do hold AVA personally. Summary
Monthly Reports Revenue
- $AVA is the native Token Behind the Travala.com platform.
- Each and every booking made on the platform redardless of the payment method interacts with AVA. Example, book with credit-card and get AVA.
- Travala.com is a Travel booking site, currently featuring 500K+ properties in the Alpha stage.
- The end game of the platform is a one stop Travel shop for everything, hotels, cruises, flights, car rental etc..
- Great token econmics that create real world demand for the AVA token
- LIVE working product getting real revenue right now!
- Tiny microcap coin, less than 6 million Dollar Marketcap right now
- Travel industry is one of the worlds largest with an economic contributuion in the trillions (https://www.statista.com/topics/962/global-tourism/)
Room nights, bookings, traffic and revenue is all trending very heavily.
Above you can see that over 1 million of the supply is already locked by users on the platform in the smart program for discounts and loyalty. Token Economics
The AVA token itself has some very nice token economics where you will effectively see more demand for AVA the more bookings. Note this is a utility token: Funding
The project is very well funded now after recently completing their Equity sale as well as getting direct funding from the NGD or Neo investment fund:
In additional to this funding the platform is getting real world bookings and real world revenue. Something not many projects can say they have accomplished. Partners
They are now the Official travel accommodation provider for BCH, Litcoin foundation and Dash core!
Along with this they are constantly securing and pushing for Conference partnerships, For example they are now the offical hotel partner for Coindesk consensus Asia.
These continued partnerships are going to drive bookings and revenue. RoadMap
Killer road map will see the platform expanding: Team
The team are insane, they have the likes of Steve, Matt and Juan, each one them a powerhouse.
Juan for example worked as a Senior Manager at Booking.com as well as being the founder and CEO of Restaurantes.com prior to it being bought out and branded into the now Michelin group.
These guys are not playing around. Matt has a quote that "They are not just here to compete but to take over" and I personally back that.
See the full team in the Business plan. Whitepaper / Business plan
Latest News (most recent first) - Instant channels enable safe Lightning payments with unconfirmed funding Beta - Feb 10, 2019 - Voyager, New trading app from Uber & E-Trade execs announce launch date - Feb 9, 2019 - bumi/blockstream_satellite ruby gem for the Blockstream Satellite API - Feb 8, 2019 - New Zap Desktop 0.3.4 is out. New features, massive performance - Feb 8, 2019 - New release: @lightning desktop app v0.4.0-alpha - Feb 8, 2019 - valerio-vaccaro/Liquid-dashboard - Feb 7, 2019 - Japanese SBI Holdings will allow trading of coins - March 2019 - lnd v0.5.2-beta released - Feb 6, 2019 - Koala studios launches online LN gaming platform - Feb 6, 2019 - Independent Reserve has become the first #crypto exchange in Australia to be insured, with coverage underwritten by Lloyd's of London. - Feb 6, 2019 - Coinbase announces BTC support for their mobile (keep your own keys) wallet - Feb 6, 2019 - Blockstream published a new open source Proof of Reserves tool. - Feb 5, 2019 - RTL release v0.1.14-alpha - Feb 5, 2019 - dr-orlovsky/typhon-spec spec for new trestles side chain published - Feb 5, 2019 - Payment requests coming soon to BTCPay. - Feb 5th, 2019 - Kraken Acquires Futures Startup In Deal Worth At Least $100 Million - Feb 5th, 2019 - Next Blockchain cruise scheduled for June 9-13 - Feb 4, 2019 - Work on a GoTenna plugin to Electrum wallet in progress - Feb 4, 2019 - Bitcoin Candy Dispensers being open sourced - Feb 4, 2019 - New release of JoinMarket v0.5.3 - Feb 4, 2019 - Prime Trust won’t charge its clients to custody digital assets any longer. - Feb 4, 2019 - nodogsplash/nodogsplash wifi access using LN - Feb 3, 2019 - @tippin_me Receive tips using Lightning Network adds message feature - Feb 3, 2019 - Bitcoin-for-Taxes Bill in NH Unanimously Approved by House Subcommittee - Feb 3, 2019 - Full support for native segwit merged into bitcoinj - Feb 3, 2019 - Bitfury is partnering with financial services firm Final Frontier! - Feb 2, 2019 - Now you can open #LightningNetwork channels in @LightningJoule - Feb 2, 2019 - Integrating Blockstream’s Liquid payments on SideShift AI - Feb 1, 2019 - Wyoming legislature passes bill to recognize cryptocurrency as money - Feb 1, 2019 - Casa is open sourcing the code for the Casa Node - Feb 1, 2019 - Casa Browser Extension released - v0.5.2-beta-rc6 of lnd, full release getting very close now - Feb 1, 2019 - Tallycoin adds subscriptions and paywall features in bid to rival Patreon - Jan 31, 2019 - Static channel backup PR merged into LN - Jan 31, 2019 - The NYDFS grants another Bitlicense to ATM operator - Jan 31, 2019 - @pwuille currently proposing the “MiniScript” language to describe BTC output locking conditions for practical composition - Jan 31, 2019 - Fidelity is in the “final testing” phase for its new digital asset business - Jan 31, 2019 - Hardware wallet PR #109 just got merged so that @Trezor no longer requires user interaction for PIN - Jan 31, 2019 - CBOE, VanEck & SolidX filed a new & improved bitcoin ETF proposal. - Jan 31, 2019 - Casa Node code is now open sourced - Jan 31, 2019 - Next Bitoin halving in roughly 497 days - Jan 31, 2019 - BTCPay released 22.214.171.124 - Jan 31, 2019 - @binance now lets users purchase cryptos using Visa and Mastercard credit. - Jan 31, 2019 - Bitfury to Launch Bitcoin Operations in Paraguay - Jan 31, 2019 - Coinbase introduces very generous affiliate program - Jan 30, 2019 - DOJO Trusted Node bitcoin full node. Coming Early 2019 - Jan 30, 2019 - FastBitcoins.com Enables Cash-for-Bitcoin Exchange Via the Lightning Network - Jan 30, 2019 - TD Ameritrade says clients want cryptocurrency investment options - company plans major announcement in 'first half of 2019' - Jan 30, 2019 - Storage component of Fidelity's @DigitalAssets live, with some assets under management, @nikhileshde - Jan 29, 2019 - lightning mainnet has reached 600 BTC capacity - Jan 29, 2019 - Drivechain shows picture of Grin side chain and suggests might be ready in 2 month - Jan 29, 2019 - Lightning labs iOS neutrino wallet in testing stage now - Jan 29, 2019 - Aliant offering cryptocurrency processing free-of-charge - Jan 29, 2019 - Chainstone’s Regulator product to manage assets on the way - Jan 29, 2019 - Fidelity Investments’ new crypto custody service may officially launch in March. - Jan 29, 2019 - Gemini's becomes FIRST crypto EXCHANGE and CUSTODIAN to complete a SOC 2 Review by Deloitte - Jan 29, 2019 - Iran has lifted the ban on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency - Jan 29, 2019 - Confidential Transactions being added into Litecoin announcement - Jan 28, 2019 - http://FastBitcoins.com
Enables Cash-for-Bitcoin Exchange Via the Lightning Network - Jan 28, 2019 - Germany’s largest online food delivery platform now accepts btc - Jan 27, 2019 - Launching a Bitcoin Developers School in Switzerland - Jan 27, 2019 - RTL release v0.1.13-alpha Lightning Build repository released - Jan 27, 2019 - The first pay-per-page fantasy novel available to Lightning Network. - Jan 27, 2019 - Numerous tools become available to write messages transmitted with Blockstream Satellite - Jan 26, 2019; - BTCPay 126.96.36.199 released - Jan 26,2019 - WordPress + WooCommerce + BTCPay Plugin is now live - Jan 25, 2019 - Juan Guaido has been promoting #Bitcoin since 2014 is new interim president of Venezuela - Jan 25, 2019 - Morgan Creek funds @RealBlocks - Jan 25, 2019 - Coinbase integrates TurboTax - Jan 25, 2019 - Robinhood received Bitlicense - Jan 25, 2019 - Anchor Labs launches custody - Jan 25, 2019 - NYSE Arca files w/ @BitwiseInvest for BTC ETF approval - Jan 25, 2019 - South Korea, Seoul, Busan & Jeju Island currently working to create pro crypto economic zones. - Jan 25, 2019 - valerio-vaccaro/Liquid-dashboard - Jan 25, 2019 - Bermuda to launch crypto friendly bank - Jan 25, 2019 - Mobile Bitcoin Wallet BRD Raises $15 Million, Plans for Expansion in Asia - Jan 25, 2019 - BullBitcoin rolling out alpha access of platform - Jan 25, 2019 - Electrum Wallet Release 3.3.3 - Jan 25, 2019 - Bitrefill, purchase Bitcoin and have it delivered directly over LN - Jan 25, 2019 - South Korean crypto exchange Bithumb looking to go public in USA - Jan 24, 2019 - Bitcoin Exchanges Don’t Need Money Transmitter Licenses in Pennsylvania - Jan 24, 2019 - US; New Hampshire Bill Aims to Legalize Bitcoin for State Payments in 2020 - Jan 24, 2019 - Robinhood, LibertyX Receive Licenses from New York Regulators - Jan 24, 2019 - Bakkt Bitcoin futures contract details released - Jan 24, 2019 - Blockstream CryptoFeed V3 now includes 30+ venues and 200M+ updates per day - Jan 24, 2019 - Binance Jersey – The Latest Binance European Exchange - Jan 2019
- Bitfury Rolls Out Lightning Peach, Its Own Suite of Lightning Tools - Jan 24, 2019
- Good news. v3.6.2 just hit the play store for Android. - Jan 24, 2019
- Bitrefill - LN now accounts for more payments than alts - Jan 24, 2019
- proofd.app allows you to store a checksum of a doc on the blockchain - Jan 24, 2019
- 487 days until bitcoin halving - Jan 23, 2019
- New #GalaxyS10 coming with ‘Samsung Blockchain KeyStore’- Jan 24, 2019
- Proof-of-Reserves tool for Bitcoin github.com/stevenroose/reserves - Jan 24, 2019
- Lightning Network Pac-Man Arcade introduced - Jan 23, 2019
- bitlum.io - mainnet Lightning Network Bitcoin wallet beta ready - Jan 23, 2019
- Paywithmoon beta browser extension lets you shop directly on http://Amazon.com from Coinbase account - Jan 23, 2009
- Cboe pulls its long-awaited bitcoin ETF application as government is shutdown. Will refile later on - Jan 23, 2019
- Coinbase is focusing on expanding its trading platform throughout Asia. - Jan 23, 2019
- The Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities (DoBS) says cryptocurrency exchanges in the state do not require Money Transmission Business Licenses. - Jan 23, 2019
- Seed CX Chicago-based exchange startup launched a bitcoin spot trading market for major clients - Jan 23, 2019
- Bitcoin [BTC] payments could go live on Japanese E-Commerce giant Rakuten soon - Jan 23, 2019
- South Africa releases draft cryptocurrency regulation, which will implement bank management of Bitcoin - Jan 23, 2019
- 188.8.131.52 Btcpay released Jan 23 2019
- LibrePatron has been integrated to the btcpayserver-docker project - Jan 23 2019
- LightningPeach simple access to instant and cheap payments - Dec 2019
- Expect JP Morgan To Use Bakkt’s Infrastructure - Jan 2019
- Tallycoin introduces paid posts (like @YallsOrg) and subscriptions (like Patreon) - Jan 2019
- Eclair Mobile v0.3.17 - Jan 2019
- Bitcoin Sidechain RSK Name Service (RNS) - Jan 2019
- new zap iOS alpha - Jan 2019
- Release Candidate of RaspiBlitz 1.0 is out - Jan 2019
- Joule release is up (0.4.0) - Jan 2019
- Wyoming #blockchain bills have passed their house of origination & are moving to the other house - Jan 2019
- Cyphernode v0.1.1 released - Jan 2019
- BitBlenderhas an option to pay Lightning Bolt 11 invoices - Jan 2019
- Dutch bank ABN AMRO experiments with own Bitcoin custody services - Jan 2019
- Hold invoice feature close to being added for lnd. Allows receiver to choose whether to settle or cancel - Jan 2019
- Bakkt is looking to make a slew of hires to build out its digital asset ecosystem, mobile app - Jan 2019
- https://github.com/michaelsdunn1/rpi-lightning-node-ansible deploying LN on Raspberry Pi - Jan 2019
- Coinbase intros cross-border wire transfers, expanded trading/custody services for Asia, U.K. & Europe institutional customers - Jan 2019
- Davos: First-ever Arabic and Hindi translations of the Satoshi white paper. - Jan 2019
- ACINQ/eclair-mobile - 478 - Jan 24, 2009
- bitcoin/bitcoin commits - 19354 - Jan 24, 2009
- lightningnetwork/lnd - 6153 commits - Jan 24, 2019
- c-lightning 5143 - Jan 24, 2019
- rust-bitcoin/rust-lightning - 834 - Jan 25, 2019
- lightninglabs/neutrino - 406 - Jan 25, 2019
- bitcoinj/bitcoinj - 3180 - Feb 9, 2019
- BlueWallet/BlueWallet - 901 - Feb 9, 2019
- Blockstream/satellite - 189 - Feb 9, 2019
Nodes and Market Dominance
- Bitcoin nodes 9964 - Jan 24, 2019
- Bitcoin market dominance 52.4% - Jan 24, 2019
- Bitcoin Core 0.17.1 - Dec 2018
- MAST Smart contracts - TBA
- Testnet release of Schnorr signature - TBA
- Mainnet release of Schnorr signature - TBA
- Bitcoin node count reaches 15,000 - TBA
- Next Halving - May 2, 2020
- Over $3.2 trillion was sent using bitcoin - 2018
- Grayscale launching Stellar fund - Jan 2019
- Nasdaq / VanEck Bitcoin Futures - Q1, 2019
- CBOE-backed VanEck/SolidX Bitcoin ETF - February 27, 2019.
- Bakkt acquires “certain assets” of RCG - Jan 2019
- Bakkt trading - April 2019
- Winklevoss ETF - June 2019
- Fidelity starts selling Bitcoin - June 2019
- Bitmain declares bankruptcy - TBA
- Neutrino - Dec 2018 (available in lnd node)
- LN Channel splicing - June 2019
- LN Sphinx-send - June 2019
- LN eltoo and Channel Factories - TBA
- Atomic Multi-Path Payments (AMP) main net - TBA
- LN node count reaches 10,000 - TBA
- LN: Watchtowers - TBA
- LND channel fund backups - TBA
- LN on Electrum - JTBA
- LN Splicing capability - TBA
- Mainnet release of Lightning Labs desktop - TBA
- Mainnet release of Lightning Labs mobile - JTBA
- 2-3 Major exchanges integrate LN - TBA
- Coinbase integrates LN - TBA
Will update this section when I hear new developments
- Samourai 0.99.05 - Staggered Delivery to Ricochet - Jan 2019
- Ledger X shipping - Mar 2019
- Hardware wallet integrations for Wasabi - TBA
- Hardware wallet integrations for LN - TBA
- Eclair v0.2-beta9 - Jan 2019
- lnd v0.5.1-beta - Nov 2018
- Ride The Lightning - A full feature web app for managing LND node - Jan 2019
LN Extensions / Launchers
- LightningJoule - chrome ext - Jan 2019
- tippin_me - tip jar - Jan 2019
- Cyphernode_io - API kit - Jan 2019
- Pierre Rochard's lnd launcher - Jan 2019
- Blockstream Blockchain Explorer - Dec 2018
LN Desktop wallets:
- Zap Desktop v0.3.3-beta - Jan 2019
LN Mobile wallets:
- BlueWallet - Dec 2018
- BlueWallet introduces Lapp Browser and Lapp Marketplace v3.6.0 - Jan 2019
- Wallet of Satoshi - 10,000 payments - Jan 2019
- Eclair Mobile v0.3.16 - Jan 2019
- Breez Wallet for Android - Jan 2019
- lntxbot (send and receive lightning payments via telegram) - Jan 2019
- zap wallet - Oct 2018
- Nodes: 6,035 nodes - Feb 8, 2019
- Nodes: 5,500, Channels 20,800 - Jan 2019
- Casa - Oct 2018
- Lightning In A Box - Dec 2018
- lndash - a Python dashboard for your LN node - Jan 2019
- glightning: a c-lightning plugin - Jan 2019
- BitPatron a Bitcoin Lightning Patreon Alternative - Jan 2019
- Crypto Garage issues a stablecoin pegged to JPY - Jan 2019
- Wyoming Introduces Bill Offering Cryptocurrencies Legal Clarity To Attract Blockchain Business - Jan 2019
- Binance Decentralized Exchange (DEX) - Jan 2019
- Coinstar launching BTC in stores - Jan 2019
- Coinstar adds #Bitcoin to 20,000+ machines worldwide - Jan 2019
- Binance Jersey opens - Jan 2019
- Indonesia’s First Billion-Dollar Unicorn Acquires Philippine Bitcoin Wallet coins.ph - Jan 2019
- Xapo shifting services from Hong Kong to Switzerland - Jan 2019
- LightningNetwork payments on @BTCBITNET exchange - Jan 2019
- BTCPAY offering fiat exchange - TBA
Please comment if you have any ideas on dates. Many of these dates are placeholders waiting for me to update. If you comment then I will update the post.
Is BitFinex (the largest BTC exchange by volume) being shut down? submitted by
People keep asking if this ban affects BitFinex. No, it doesn't because BitFinex is owned by iFinex Inc. (BVI) which is registered and located in Road Town, British Virgin Islands. Source: https://www.bitfinex.com/legal/terms What exchanges are being shut down? Is this official?
The three other big Chinese exchanges, namely OKCoin.cn, Huobi, BTC China (BTCC) are in the process of being temporarily delisted. Source: https://www.okcoin.com/t-496.html
No one can say for sure when and if the ban will be lifted. It's plausible that all other China based exchanges will be shut down or delisted, but they haven't released statements yet. Meanwhile Caixing has released this statement: "Local Regulator Orders All Beijing-Based Cryptocurrency Exchanges To Close. By midnight on Sept. 15, all Beijing-based cryptocurrency exchanges must halt new user registration and issue a public notice detailing when the exchange will formally close, according to a policy document seen by Caixin and confirmed by a source close to regulators". What other companies are affected?
ViaBTC is shutting down its operations as well. Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-bitcoin-china-viabtc/viabtc-becomes-second-china-bitcoin-trading-platform-to-shut-down-idUSKCN1BQ0MG?il=0
It's worth noting that ViaBTC is also a prominent miner and Bitcoin's network hashing power might be affected. They are the only miner which allows you to accelerate transactions with low fees for free: https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerato Is this a permanent ban?
No one except certain Chinese authorities knows. However in the past China has never done something at this scale, so, with a high degree of confidence one can say that it will be indefinite, or at the very least will last at least several months. What's the bottom of Bitcoin's price?
No one knows. People theorized that Bitcoin's price wouldn't be significantly affected because Chinese exchanges trading volume recently had been declining but it's turned out Chinese Bitcoin holders had enough Bitcoins to drive the markets down by almost 40% already (4900->3000). When will Bitcoin rebound to its ATH?
No one knows. Considering that multiple investors have been burned by this ban, there might be several scenarios:
- Either people will be a lot more wary of the cryptocurrency market and Bitcoin will take years to get to its past glory,
- Or people will breathe a sigh of relief since China no longer affects Bitcoin's price and it'll get from its current bottom back to 5K even faster.
Both variants are wild guesses, so, we might as well have something in between. I bought Bitcoin at XXXX where XXXX >> current Bitcoin price? Should I sell now or HODL?
As a trader you might average down because it's plausible that Bitcoin will eventually rebound. It's also plausible that the cryptocurrency market will crash so much its recovery will take years or even a decade. Or it will never recover.
This has been repeated numerous times, but let's say it once again: When you invest in crypto currencies you should prepare yourself to lose it all
. Too many people have come into Bitcoin for a quick buck and it has backfired. People all around say I should invest into Bitcoin now, because ... Should I listen to them?
* None of them
know what will happen next. If they could predict the future with certainty you wouldn't be seeing them in this reddit. They would be cruising around the world on their yacht. What you hear is gut feelings, experience and assumptions. In other words, wild baseless guesstimates. Yes, at one point Bitcoin reached $4900 but the growth wasn't caused by real world factors, it was dictated mostly
by speculation. And now we all see how it turned out. I've noticed a spike by $XXX dollars now, should I go in and buy?
At the time of writing (UTC 12:00pm 2017-09-15) this is mostly a local spike and the downward trend will likely
continue for the next five days. What's the effect on Chinese miners, and by extension the bitcoin tech?
Currently only ViaBTC has announced that they are shutting down. All other Chinese miners haven't made any statements but their operation in China is open to question because it's not clear how they will turn their mined Bitcoins into real money which is required to run their business and pay their bills.
The Bitcoin tech is not likely to be severely affected because other countries have announced the plans to run mining operations.
Bitcoin rips and cruise ships: Bad crypto news of the week It’s been a good week for the crypto markets. Bitcoin finally burst through the $11,000 ceiling , and kept going. A few months ago trading platforms had a lot more bitcoin reserves on hand and onchain data shows a few exchanges have seen customers steadily drain 187,000 bitcoins ($2.1B) from exchange-owned ... Around 10.6% of all the circulating supply of Bitcoin is, as it stands now, held by only five centralized exchanges. This comes according to Chain.Info, who shows that over 1.96 million BTC is ... Binance, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges, has come under fire again for an alleged role in facilitating money laundering. In October 2019, eight prominent digital currency exchanges held about 7% of the total circulating supply of Bitcoin. This makes exchanges the biggest HODLers of the crypto community. The largest ...
🎥: Top 4 Exchanges To Buy Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies For Beginners! 🚩: Binance Exchange (My Favourite): 👉 https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=RMY9N5F0 Join our Discord!👉 https://discord.gg/profits Daily Crypto, Bitmex, Stock, ETF, & Forex Signals: https://www.tradersprofitclub.com Subscribe to our channel! ... The popularity of cryptocurrencies is growing, so is the number of people who want to earn on them. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many others are sold and bought around the world. We have ... 🚨 MEGA BITCOIN BLUEPRINT SALE 🚨 https://www.btcblueprint.com 🔥 Up To $600 Discount - Limited Time 🔥 🔲 My Top 3 Recommended Exchanges 🔵 Phemex http ... To Buy the book "BITCOIN BASICS: LOGIC AND MAGIC OF DIGITAL GOLD" click on the link :: https://amzn.to/2KiEj9S For Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency news follow our...